Curbside pick-up is available at all library locations Monday through Saturday during normal business hours. For a list of our locations and hours, click here.
How it works
- Request an item* by making a holds request in the catalog, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling your branch.
- Library staff will get to work getting your items together. Processing will take 1-3 days.
- When your items are ready, you will receive a notification by phone or email. Make sure your contact preferences are up to date in your library account. You will have 5 days to pick up your items.
- Pull up to the designated curbside delivery spots in the library parking lot.
- Call the branch number to let them know you have arrived. The number will be listed on a sign near the parking lot.
- Pop your trunk and a staff member will come out to place your items inside your vehicle.
*5 item limit to requests made over the phone. Kits and Studio 304 equipment are not eligible for curbside pick-up.
Drive-in laptops* and curbside document delivery (faxing, copying, printing and scanning) are currently available at all library branches.
*Keller Park Branch does not offer drive-in laptops because they do not have WiFi access outside of the building.
How it works
- Call your library branch to schedule a time for drive-in laptop use or document delivery
- When you arrive for your appointment, call the branch to let us know you are here.
- Wait in your vehicle or in the designated waiting area while staff bring out your laptop.
- If you need assistance with laptop use, call the branch phone number! A librarian will be able to help you.
- When you are finished with the laptop, call the branch to let a library staff member know. Follow their instructions for how to return the laptop.
- Laptop use is by appointment only.
- Appointments are no longer than 2 hours and can be scheduled no more than 7 days in advance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have a driver’s license, South Bend ID, state ID, or other legal document.
- We are not able to lend laptop accessories like headphones and mice.
Faxing, Scanning, Printing and Copying
- Use ePRINTit from any personal devices to print from anywhere.
- First 20 pages are free. Regular fees apply after that.