23rd annual photography contest
Life in Michiana is an annual photography contest in which community members submit photos that capture what makes our community great — Landscapes, Portraits, Nature Photos, Street Scenes, Candids, Sports, Pictures, Still Lifes, Animals, Public Gatherings.
2021 Exhibition & Awards
Photographs will be exhibited at Main Library from early December through January 30, 2022.
All winners will receive awards at a ceremony and reception at Main Library on January 13, 2022.
- Entries must be taken locally and convey a sense of the people, places, and happenings that make up our great and diverse community.
- Photos may be no larger than 11”x14” and must be matted (mat not to exceed 2” per side).
- Entries can be of any photographic medium (black/white, color, digital, manipulated, etc.).
- Entries must be suitable for public display and community viewing.
- Entry form must be attached to the back of each photograph submitted.
- One photograph per entry form.
- Individuals may submit up to three entries.
- SJCPL cannot accept framed photographs.
- SJCPL cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to entries.
Pick Up Photos
Entries can be collected from Main Library, date TBA. Photos not picked up become the property of SJCPL.
Questions? Call 574.282.4646.
Previous Year Submissions
CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS
The 23rd annual photography contest has ended. Stay tuned for next year’s contest!