24th Annual Photography Contest
Life in Michiana is an annual photography contest in which community members submit photos that capture what makes our community great — Landscapes, Portraits, Nature Photos, Street Scenes, Candids, Sports, Pictures, Still Lifes, Animals, Public Gatherings.
2022 Exhibition & Award Ceremony
Photographs will be exhibited at Main Library starting in mid-January in the 2nd floor Gallery through March. All winners will receive awards at a ceremony and reception on Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. in the Gallery.
Capture what makes our community great!
Entries accepted September 1, 2022 to January 1, 2023.
- Entries must be taken locally and convey a sense of the people, places, and happenings that make up our great and diverse community.
- Photos may be no larger than 11”x14” and must be matted (mat not to exceed 2” per side).
- Entries can be of any photographic medium (black/white, color, digital, manipulated, etc.).
- Entries must be suitable for public display and community viewing.
- Entry form must be attached to the back of each photograph submitted.
- One photograph per entry form.
- Individuals may submit up to three entries.
- The St. Joe County Public Library cannot accept framed photographs.
- The Library cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to entries.
You can submit entries for our Instagram category as well! Follow us at @sjcpl and use #LifeinMichiana22.
Pick Up Photos
Entries can be collected from the Main Library from April 1-15. Entries not picked up become the property of the Library.