The St. Joe County Public Library is partnering with the South Bend Symphony Orchestra to provide community members a limited number of free tickets to performances in the Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series 2023-2024 Season.
Patrons who are interested in the Symphony tickets can enter the drawing, and indicate how many tickets they would like. Names will be randomly selected through an electronic drawing before the performance. Tickets will be held at the Morris Performing Arts Center Box Office or the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center (depending on the performance location), and there will be nothing to pick up at the Library.
- Saturday, September 30, 7:30 p.m. – Silk Road + Strauss (Registration for the drawing opens September 11 and closes September 15 at noon.)
- Saturday, November 11, 7:30 p.m. – Shakespeare’s Dreams
- Saturday, February 10, 7:30 p.m. – Discover Mahler’s Symphony No. 5
- Patrons may request any number of tickets up to four, and must list the name(s) of all attendees.
- All patrons are limited to win one set of tickets per year, so that the maximum number of people can experience the Symphony.
- The Discovery Pass designated seats are on the main floor of the Morris Performing Arts Center, and handicap-accessible seating is available.
- If you are selected and are unable to attend the concert, please contact the Library (Email: email@example.com or (574) 282-4646 as soon as possible, so that the next winner can be selected and notified. A notice of two weeks is kindly requested, if at all possible.
If you have any questions please email the St. Joe County Public Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the South Bend Symphony Orchestra
Embarking on the 89th season, the South Bend Symphony Orchestra is the region’s only professional orchestra and is committed to engaging the community in all it does. In addition to being recognized by the National Endowment for the Arts and other state and local arts funding organizations, the South Bend Symphony Orchestra is the recipient of the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County’s 2019 Leighton Award for Nonprofit Excellence, which recognizes the best-run nonprofit organization in St. Joseph County, Indiana.