Through a special partnership with the St. Joe County Public Library, the South Bend Symphony Orchestra is providing community members up to six (6) free tickets to performances in the Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series 2022 Season.
Patrons who are interested in the Symphony singles tickets can register online, and indicate how many tickets they would like. Names will be randomly selected through an electronic drawing three weeks before the performance. Tickets will be held at the Morris Performing Arts Center Box Office, and there will be nothing to pick up at the Library.
Future concerts and information will be posted on the Library’s website on the Discovery Pass page.
- Saturday, April 2, 7:30 p.m. – American Composers
(Registration for the drawing opens March 2 and closes March 9)
- Saturday, May 22, 7:30 p.m. – Alastair Presents: Paris Impressions
(Registration for the drawing opens April 22 and closes April 29)
- Patrons may request any number of tickets up to six, and must list the name(s) of all attendees.
- All patrons are limited to one concert per season, so that the maximum number of people can experience the Symphony.
- The Discovery Pass designated seats are on the main floor of the Morris Performing Arts Center, and handicap-accessible seating is available.
- If you are selected and are unable to attend the concert, please contact the Library (Email: email@example.com or (574) 282-4646 as soon as possible, so that the next winner can be selected and notified. A notice of two weeks is kindly requested, if at all possible.
If you have any questions please email the St. Joe County Public Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.