The 21st annual
Life in Michiana
Download the entry form
Thank you for participating in our 21st annual Life in Michiana Contest! View the winners here:
Our Life in Michiana Photography Contest is back and moving to Centre Township Branch during Main Library's renovation.
Capture what makes our community great—Landscapes, Portraits, Nature Photos, Street Scenes, Candids, Sports, Pictures, Still Lifes, Animals, Public Gatherings—and submit your photographs to our Centre Township Branch (1150 E. Kern Road South Bend, IN 46614) in person or via mail from October 1, 2019 through December 1, 2019.
• must be taken locally and convey a sense of the people, places, and happenings that
make up our great and diverse community.
• photos may be no larger than 11”x14”.
• must be matted (mat not to exceed 2” per side).
• can be of any photographic medium (black/white, color, digital, manipulated, etc.).
• must be suitable for public display and community viewing.
• Entry form must be attached to the back of each photograph submitted.
• One photograph per entry form.
• Individuals may submit up to three entries.
• SJCPL cannot accept framed photographs.
• SJCPL cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to entries.
• Questions? Call 574.251.3700.
The photographs will be exhibited at Centre Township Branch from December 16, 2019, through January 18, 2020.
Awards and Photo Exhibit Reception
All winners will receive awards at a ceremony on Sunday, January 12, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. The reception will be at the Centre Township Branch, 1150 E Kern Road South Bend, IN 46614.
Pick Up Photos
Entries can be collected from Centre Township Branch January 19, 2020, through
February 19, 2020. Photos not picked up become the property of SJCPL.
Check out the winners of our 2018-2019 contest below: