Starting June 1, 2017, we will no longer send overdue and hold notices by mail.
If we have your email address, you'll start getting email updates from us. If we don't have your email address, we'll call you with updates.
For your convenience, we are now sending text message notices.
To receive notices via text message:
- Text SIGNUP to 574-406-0634.
- When prompted, send your library card number (the barcode number on the back of your card begining in 21986) and wait again for a reply. If the library card number you sent is invalid, you will receive an error message asking you to resend the card number. If the card number is valid, then you will be asked to send your PIN number.
- When prompted, text your PIN number. If the PIN is valid, you will receive a message telling you that you have successfully registered with Shoutbomb. If the PIN is invalid, you will get an error message asking you to resend the PIN.
- After a successful registration, you will receive two (2) messages. The first will ask you to provide your email; this is optional and you are not required to provide it. The second will indicate which of the available services are active/inactive.
- After you are registered, you may text MYBOOKS at any time to see the status of your library items.
To adjust your notification preferences, click here.
Forgot your PIN? Click here or contact us at 574.282.4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.